Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently there was a thread posted that unfortunately mentioned my tackle shop in Morehead City in an on going argument between to customers that I know. Some of the information or alligations that was stated was brought up by one of my employees in a round house converstation with someone that came in my shop while I was not there so I can substanciate the information. In the tackle and fishing business a tackle shop can be like the gossip center and Payton Place of the saltwater world. Unfortunately we usually never get both sides of the story and go on asumption. I try not to spread rumors with out hard facts, and I usually don't even bring things up since things like this last feud are common along most waterfronts. Sometimes when I am asked a direct question I will offer information that should be correct, but isn't always unfortunately and some you will never know whether it is true or not. This just teaches me to tell my employees and my-self, to keep our opinions to ourselves!
I appologize if anything that came out of my shop offended anyone! Brandon, you can and should lock down this thread after this post so things don't get out of hand again!

Capt. Joe Shute

·
Registered
798 Posts
I dont want anything to do with the squabble that blew through here.

I just figured Id say, I have always heard great things about your shop. I know people whom you have guided, and they hold you as one of the very best on the east coast. I appreciated the time you took once to help me find someone who wasnt already booked for Albie season one year. I think you have a reputation for being a smart, professional high caliber, non-bragging, salt-of-the-earth guide/shop owner who loves to fish more than being involved in controversy.

I just figured I'd give you some feedback as to how good your reputation is up here.
Just my .02.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts