Tidal Fish Forum banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
3,318 Posts
dont give me that ****- I never said you predicted it. I said the model did. Read my post. Both of them. I said You posted it. That's all. Nice try.

map why post this ****? So If the worst happens you can say "I told you so" and if it doesn't, you say "well I only said it was possible" what bs.

View attachment 280571

sorry- I'm wound tight tonight.
Leave Phil alone ……… his predictions have been more accurate and farther out than the other public weather forecasters. It was a$$holes like you that chased him off the board before and MANY here don’t want a repeat of it again. IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT THEN DON’T READ IT. Stop being a jerk!!!

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I don’t pay attention to distracters and I’m sure Phil doesn’t either.

Phil, the storm this weekend is starting to look juicy! Fill us in when you feel confident.

I’m excited!!!!

·
Registered
315 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Okay I will nibble a little. The models are coming into agreement of a possible nor easter coming up the coast late Sunday into Monday. The track is so important if we get feet of snow or mix to rain? I will start a post later tonight or tomorrow I need to look at all the ingredients before I jump on this storm. ;) There is also a storm possibly right behind this one next tues and wed.

The pattern is very similar to Jan 1996 when we got back-to-back blizzards.

It's too early so I'm not going to bite until I'm ready LOL:oops:

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Everyone on here gets cranked up time to time and fly off the handle a bit on here. Those throwing stones at me need to look in the mirror. It happens. Weekly. In this case I got Pissed when I brought up a valid point for him to respond to, then he misquoted me to serve him. Sorry if it's getting everyone's unmentionables in a twist. Just keeping it real.

I simply wont comment on any more of his weather posts If that will keep the peace.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I think it’s fun and enjoyable to read. Winter Weather in the mid Atlantic is hard to predict and I look forward to reading his posts. Most are spot on, some are not, but it’s fun to follow.

Not mad at ya, shoot straight

·
Registered
176 Posts
Everyone on here gets cranked up time to time and fly off the handle a bit on here. Those throwing stones at me need to look in the mirror. It happens. Weekly. In this case I got Pissed when I brought up a valid point for him to respond to, then he misquoted me to serve him. Sorry if it's getting everyone's unmentionables in a twist. Just keeping it real.

I simply wont comment on any more of his weather posts If that will keep the peace.
I hope you choose to follow my post I understand things happen

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Ok time to open up. My deep distrust in all weather forecasting began when i was a child. Many a night I went to bed without doing my homework, or studying for the big test because the weather guessers forecasted significant snow. Oh the panic I felt waking up to green grass and a bare snowless landscape. It left deep scars. Deep. Perhaps one day after intense therapy I will be able to overcome it.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
That’s the mid Atlantic, why it’s important to pat phil on his back when he gets it right, not stomp him when he’s wrong. Rarely

·
Registered
315 Posts
Ok time to open up. My deep distrust in all weather forecasting began when i was a child. Many a night I went to bed without doing my homework, or studying for the big test because the weather guessers forecasted significant snow. Oh the panic I felt waking up to green grass and a bare snowless landscape. It left deep scars. Deep. Perhaps one day after intense therapy I will be able to overcome it.
HAHAHA! And I might add that as I came of legal drinking age, many a night I went to bed drunk as a skunk because the weather guesser forecast significant snow. Oh the pain I felt waking up to green grass and a bare snowless landscape.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Phil,
When you have time maybe after the season. Explain weather terms to us. Positive and negatives, La Niña El Niño.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts