Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you can make, it should be a nice event with some VIPs on hand. The dedication will be on the water, via flotilla. Unfortunately, I have a speech that day that I cannot reschedule, but it would be great if some SRRKC boys could show up to show the media that this is a very popular project (and that we need many more of these in the Severn!!!).

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Good to know Goose. Will try and fit in in between hauling large rock out of the river. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
26,227 Posts
:D That gives me 5 days to figure out something fun :pp. Water is still warm enough to go diving - perhaps a "surprise" visit :D:D.

If anyone wants to go - let me know :thumbup:. Great this all went through :clapping2:.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Was planning on attending, but just found out I have a dental appointment at 09:40. Will try to get out later and see if anything is still going on.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Gotta work wednesday night -
If I have some energy left in the morning, a morning on the river would be great.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Alas, I was up all night, and crashed this am
Did any get to this? How was it?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Corddry,

Skip and I were out there today for the ceremony. We were both underdressed for the occasion.

For some reason, the people on board the dignitaries' boats were throwing huge rocks at Skip's boat. I figured they must know him. :D

·
Registered
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
At least they were just rocks this time.:D

·
Premium Member
26,227 Posts
Now I understand why they did not want me diving :D. It was a great turn out - I'll post photos later.

The weather was perfect :thumbup:.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts