Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:clapping2::thumbup:I don't post much but had to tell about the great day on the bay. Me and my 11 year old son wen't out at 7:00 ran to the r-2 area not alot of marks. Trolled for about an hour and decided to move, great choice. Went' towards the cut and saw the fleet of boats and then the birds, birds everywhere. Trolled and caught 16 fish, 4 in the box before 11:30. Biggest was 27 3/4" most 21"-25". all fish but 3 were caught on the bottom, 5" tommic behind a mojo, and a chartruse 5" storm lure behind a mojo. the other three were caught on barney, a white umbrella with a white trailer with purple hair. great day on the water, of course what day isn't. Best thing is sharing that fun with my 11year old son.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Good job! We were right there with you yesterday. Similar experience, fshing with just my son, great to spend time with him, makes it even better when you catch fish. Nothing better than seeing the simle on a young persons face holding a nice fish.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.