Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going down to Atlantic Beach for a week and just wondering of any good Charters or any good place to go fishing. I have never been there before, we usually go to Nags Head. Thanks for any information.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I was just down last weekend. Pulled my 18cc. The winds were out of the SW so I couldn't get out but my Uncle fished a King Mackeral torney. They caought a nice wahoo, kings, dolphin. They use live manhaden trolled slow. They were out abaout 25 miles SE but I cant remember the spot. But the cool thing was a guy who I think won, caught a 33lb king mac right in the inlet by the coast guard at Ft Macon using alive manhaden.

But as far as bottom fishing, lots of bait inshore. Croakers, spot, sharks, mullet, sea bass, and trout were all caught. I can give you some common spots but best to talk to locals,
Good Luck!
Fresh shrimp works good down there.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not bringing my own boat, Possibly interested in deep sea, we have 3 people I don't know if maybe we can join some more to keep the cost down or not. But I just want to do some good fishing, possibly inshore or offshore.

·
Registered
185 Posts
if you want to charter a boat for a day or a portion of a day and want to catchh king mackerel, dolphin or whatever, give my friend Capt Tom Roller a shout. http://www.waterdogguideservice.com

·
Registered
258 Posts
Capt stacy head boat,be there early 4 am so you can get on the back of boat, grouper! snapper ! freeline cigar minnow for king mack !dolfin

·
Registered
111 Posts
By far the best charter service in the area:

http://www.extrememeasurescharters.com/

They catch everything and anything. They treat you like gold and you do the fishing, not the guide or the mate. If you want to learn while your at it, give Capt. Brian a call.

K

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'LL PROBABLY GET THE AX FOR REPLYING HERE ........BUT WE DO RUN A PRETTY GOOD CHARTER OPERATION.........JUST ASK CHILLI, TERPHEELS, MARLIN TIME, GOOD STUFF,JOHN ROGERS, OFTEN, GAW, DOLPHINFRENZIE,OVERBOARD, BAYWOLF, RAYMOND RHODES, ROSCOE, BRAD ANDERSON,......AQUAMAN,WELLDIGGER45,PITCHBAIT..........I GOT MORE IF YOU NEED THEM..LOL

YOUR CREWS 45 YEARS OF COMBINED "HISTORYNBOX" SPEAKS FOR ITSELF

MORE INFO UPON REQUEST

HOPE TO SEE YA!!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Any suggestions from shore? I have access to the base(s). I will be down next weekend and plan to fish in the evenings to keep out of trouble.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts