Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from the beach. Took my boat down and got ho's from the area. My buddy Mike(Maceroni)came down 2 days. Wx only let me fish 3 days.
This is the best one we got. This is Jeremy:
Water Boat Watercraft Fisherman Sturgeon Smile White Outdoor recreation Seafood Fish

We only landed 2 Hoo. Got alot of bites that didn't come tight. Caught 3-4 cuda as we went over a wreck that were released.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Nice work. My brother lives down there. I have wondered about taking my boat down. How many miles did you go out? I have 21ftcc with 80 gallon tank. Would have to pick my day. I have seen a few 16ft skiffs out on flat days. Wonder how much safety gear is on board.

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have wondered about taking my boat down. How many miles did you go out? I have 21ftcc with 80 gallon tank. Would have to pick my day. I have seen a few 16ft skiffs out on flat days. Wonder how much safety gear is on board.
Its 50 Miles from the inlet to Big Rock at the edge of the stream. I used 50 gal of fuel/trip. Watch out for NE winds. fryingpantower.com is a good source for info. Its the best local forum for the area.

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Nice report. Might as well stay there Leon. Nuthin happening up here. Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts