Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at a fishing/radar arch for my V-20 wellcraft. Atlantic Towers out of N.J. offers a do-it-yourself adjustable arch that is supposed to work on my boat for around $1,000.00 less than a custom one. Has anyone had any experience with this company? The pictures on the website look pretty good but I am worried about quality. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Barry

·
Registered
277 Posts
Barry:

We had atlantic towers build a custom half tower for our mainship sedan a few years ago. They did a beautiful job - their aluminum welds were a work of art. BUT - I did not like dealing with their business office. Some items we spec'ed and paid for weren't included (wiring chase and halogen lights) and it took forever to get them to refund the difference. There was a woman - I think "Sherry" - who was running the day to day affairs. She simply ignored our complaints, even after I sent a letter on my legal letterhead. Finally paid a visit to THE MAN while he was trying to sell towers at the Boat Show. Our problem was resolved within a week. If you're ordering a stock item - no question about it - I wouldn't hesitate. They make a nice product.

- Lana

·
Registered
549 Posts
I've installed a couple of there arch's. They are'nt bad but remember it's not custom. Your saving a grand on the arch but the extra labor will eat it up.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Hey Barry. I've installed one of their T-Tops on a 21' Whaler and it was pretty straight forward. It is a quality piece and has held up to running in the ocean for the last three years. I've got a V-20 also. You BM's are turned off. Send me an email at [email protected]

Lance

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've Purchased Several Items From Alantic In The Past,no Problems.just Purchased A T- Top For A Mako Inboard 23 Restoration Project At Annapolis Show For Spring Delivery. David

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
579 Posts
Barry,
Purchased the same are for my 2052 Trophy. Easy to install if you have basic skills. Very nice quality material and detailed instructions. Changed my boat and the way I fish. Good Luck.

·
1,295 Posts
They are great folks to deal with. I ordered and paid for a adjustable arch at the Baltimore Boat Show. Turned out it would not work on my boat so they made me a custom arch as no additional cost. I'm am now a customer for life.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
I dont have one but I can tell you Fishing Frank has a nice arch from them.Franks arch really attracts parrots I personally saw a flock perched atop eating sunflower seeds never saw anything like it!

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
I thought they were pidgeons. :D

·
1,295 Posts
Just remember- "Always follow the directions. That's all you need to do!"

·
Registered
77 Posts
I helped my dad install a hard top on our angler 2100 WA. It turned out great, we are really happy with how it functions & looks. welds looked good, fit very well on the boat. Just make sure you give yourself a whole weekend--lining up the mounts can take a long time, but is obviously worth it. got a great deal on it, highly recommended.

jake

·
Registered
7 Posts
Barry - I have an 03 Sea Pro 206 WA and installed an Atlantic Tower fishing arch last year It has met all of my needs and while others may have had problems with the company, I did not. They were very responsive and did everything they said they would do.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts