Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some help from you talented graphic artists out there to help design a logo for the Virginia Saltwater Sportfishing Association (VSSA). We are in the process of establishing our websites with the help of Jerry Aycock. We have a facebook page started too. But we need to decide a logo. We have 2 good candidates so far but would like to have a few more.

Send your designs to [email protected] or post them up here.

Here are the 2 we have so far that are pretty good.

Thanks for any help.

Mike

·
Registered
615 Posts
Mike,

I have used fiverr.com in the past to grab a freelance artist. Sometimes it works out great, other times not so much. But 5 bucks a shot lets you try a number of people.

There are other similar freelance websites that lets you specify what you want, and people bid on your job. Then you get to pick which design you want.

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gro and Krabill, thanks. We don't have a timeline but the sooner the better. At this point we don't have 2 nickels to rub together so can't pay anyone. All submissions will have to be volunteer work, unpaid. We can give credit to the submitter or company that created it but no money will be paid. Here is another submission from my wife Lanie.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Mike,
My note has been forwarded to a couple of our graphic designers. They TOTALLY understand that this is for the experience only.! I will forward anything good they come up with.
BTW- I am still interested in helping if I can. I have followed loosely, and apparently my email didn't make the teleconference invite list. No worries though. Just willing to pitch in if I can.
Thx,
Geoff

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mike,
My note has been forwarded to a couple of our graphic designers. They TOTALLY understand that this is for the experience only.! I will forward anything good they come up with.
BTW- I am still interested in helping if I can. I have followed loosely, and apparently my email didn't make the teleconference invite list. No worries though. Just willing to pitch in if I can.
Thx,
Geoff
Geoff, not sure what happened, probably my fat fingers or something. I sent you a bmail but try sending another email: [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts