Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What’s up with this auto-refresh?
On 4 different occasions I’ve been typing a reply to a post and suddenly WHAM its gone!!!! This BS is really frustrating.

Anyone else having problems ?

Brandon are you listening?

I had to write this in Word and then cut and paste…..waste of valuable time.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
It just started happening to me as well. A few minutes ago, it not only blinked, but it closed the whole explorer window.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Thought is was my computer until the one at home did it to. Definetely keeps my posts shorter. I feel like I'm racing against the clock. Been doing it to me all week.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I support TidalFish.
2,946 Posts
I sent an email to Brandon explaining the problem and he said they did change the refresh rate. He would look into it. It is also an annoyance to have it refresh when you are reading a long post because you don't come back to the same place.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Ditto

But it only happened doing quick reply. I learned to use the post reply button.

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
I have the same problem as long as I'm not moving the mouse. If I stop scrolling then the page will refresh and send me to the top.

-JB

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I HATE this feature too, and lost my whole montana/wyoming report with all the pictures because of it. I was not happy re-typing it from scratch. There's a second thread about it on the site feedback forum as well, started by me.

I'll pay more membership dues if you'll turn it off!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts