Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think someone put up this post about a week ago, but I have dial-up and to search through 8 pages takes, I don't know, a COUPLE DAYS!!!!:eek2: So, what is a good price on a dozen eels and what is an average price? Green Top has them for 25 bucks a dozen and i was thinking around 20 bucks a dozen. Also, how much are a dozen eels and Chris' Bait and Tackle on the eastern shore? Thanks!!!!!!:clapping2:

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
1,699 Posts
Chris's price for a dz.is $20

·
Registered
753 Posts
got any vasoline ????

Got any vasoline is right. seems Crab creek " who has the best prices anyway" was fresh out, so a friend of mine stopped at the LBP shop near the fire house and not knowing any better, he paid OVER $ 30. a dozen fro eels.... Of course not knowing the difference it was paid and there you have it.

I said WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So gents if you need eels and dont have lube, I wouldnt be stopping in there for them.

Now dont get me wrong, I have frequented both LBP shops in the past and probably still will IF I HAVE TO their prices are not that far out of line on most small tackle shop items, and they do tend to have bait most of the time " But " 10 to 12 $ a dozen more than the other shops... Sorry man, cant do it from this wallet !!!

Happy trails

1 - 10 of 10 Posts