Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
I too have been trying to buy one. they are made over sea's for avery. Mack's p wing is the only supplier in the U.S. that carries & sells them. (that i can find) I called Avery yesterday they have a shipment coming in on 10/10 . Mack's should be shipping them out around 11/1 or shortly before . They have 200 on back order from avery. All you can do is send your $499.99 and get in line. The Avery dealer in my area called to see if he could get me one. His price was $ 449. thats before shiping,mark up and tax added. And he still couldnt get it till 11/1. Oh, its the avery quick set, the pop-up is made by pop-up. they are $1100. to fit a 16' boat.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I don't know where you are located but I thought I saw one for sale advertised up at Green Tops Sporting Goods between Richmond and Ashland Va yesterday. There is a board right when you go in the store that people post things for sale.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Dave, i know what you mean. I've hunted out of the quick set and the pop-up. the pop-up is suppost to be the best there is. But if you need to see over head and behind you to work ducks your s**t out a luck. and its $1100 plus. I'm not that crazy about the quick set but it will do in a pinch and its $500. I havent been able to find anything that looks to be any better. If i could for the $$ i would buy it. I see the others but i dont order anything unless i've see it first, or talk to someone with first hand experence. If you know of one please let me know.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the help......I might check green top because i go to school at Randolph Macon in Ashland. I DEFFINATLY know where Green top is haa. Cabelas also caries them but they are also sold out. 11/1 is a little late to be setting up the blind. We will see how things go. THANKS AGAIN

·
Registered
539 Posts
I ordered an Avery from Mack's about 3 weeks ago and was told backordered till mid Nov. A couple days ago they said shipment will be on 10/1. I ordered the "killerweed" kit to help improve the 3-D breakup. We'll see how the setup works--- worst comes to worst, I'll have a $600 frame for the tarp when the duck boat is not being used.

·
Registered
185 Posts
GAW, I had Forest Dance at dance's sporting goods call avery as i was there. The rep told forest that they was going to get a shipment from over seas on 10/10 and they would be shiping them soon after that. He told me when i called avery that they had 200 on back order. I might go ahead and build one.

·
Registered
539 Posts
[Q]Bass_hunter originally wrote:
GAW, I had Forest Dance at dance's sporting goods call avery as i was there. The rep told forest that they was going to get a shipment from over seas on 10/10 and they would be shiping them soon after that. He told me when i called avery that they had 200 on back order. I might go ahead and build one.
[/Q]
Oh my god-- Forrest? I grew up with that ugly red headed ****** that stole my girlfrirend 30 yrs ago ( Heidi)-- He will steer you straight-- good man,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.