Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted this in the Virginia section as well, a member suggested posting here for some more info on these guys. Called them this morning about things to finish my Raymarine system, prices are excellent for remanufactureed units with a full 2 year warranty through Raymarine. Just wondering if anyone has dealt with them in the past and how was the service. Any info is appreciated

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
i have outfitted two boats through them with electronics, sold a boat through them and bought a boat through them. They are FANTASTIC. Jim and Beth are wonderful to deal with. They are the only place I get my electronics from.

Regarding remanufactured electronics, I actually have bought 3 reman units from them. They claim to have less of a failure rate with the reman stuff because it has been gone over carefully. All my reman stuff has been Garmin though.

I recommend looking at their Garmin stuff over the ray. My father runs a ray c80 package and I run a garmin (with the new digital gsd22 sounder box). We both like my garmin better.

·
Registered
697 Posts
AAA rating.Terrific service and great prices.They helped me with problems in my GPS years after the purchase.Every boat show I stop at their booth to compliment them.Reurb products are often great deals.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I second everything that's already been said, BOE is one of the best if not the best you will find. :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
404 Posts
Boe

I bought a new 19' Twin Vee this past October-07 and equipped the boat with a new radio, GPS and Fish/Depth finder from BOE. I also bought the extended warranty through them. I found their prices to be better then anywhere around, shipping was free, products came quickly and shipped properly. Also talked with their tech. on the phone....I had to get an a few extras for my fish/depth finder..........very pleasant etc..... good experience.

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:clap:parts ordered guys, definately top notch customer service thus far, products will be her tomorrow A.M., Jim is very knowledgable in all aspects of the products they sell

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
The guys were awesome. I bought a fishfinder from them, and when I said I was Chestertown, they said we'll be in Chesterton to install electronics for Kent/Queen Anne's Rescue boat we'll just drop it by for you. Saving me the hour and a half drive roundtrip. the price was great too, and they are able to answer all my questions even ones I haven't asked yet.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.