Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted this in the Virginia section as well, a member suggested posting here for some more info on these guys. Called them this morning about things to finish my Raymarine system, prices are excellent for remanufactureed units with a full 2 year warranty through Raymarine. Just wondering if anyone has dealt with them in the past and how was the service. Any info is appreciated

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
I'd say 90% oft his board has dealt with them and they have an excellent reputation plus they are local! I plan to buy all my electronics for my new boat from them!

·
Registered
8,589 Posts
i have outfitted two boats through them with electronics, sold a boat through them and bought a boat through them. They are FANTASTIC. Jim and Beth are wonderful to deal with. They are the only place I get my electronics from.

Regarding remanufactured electronics, I actually have bought 3 reman units from them. They claim to have less of a failure rate with the reman stuff because it has been gone over carefully. All my reman stuff has been Garmin though.

I recommend looking at their Garmin stuff over the ray. My father runs a ray c80 package and I run a garmin (with the new digital gsd22 sounder box). We both like my garmin better.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
I have use BOE many times and I have always been happy with the service. Jim is always willing to help. You will not be disappointed.

·
Registered
601 Posts
AAA rating.Terrific service and great prices.They helped me with problems in my GPS years after the purchase.Every boat show I stop at their booth to compliment them.Reurb products are often great deals.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I second everything that's already been said, BOE is one of the best if not the best you will find. :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
404 Posts
Boe

I bought a new 19' Twin Vee this past October-07 and equipped the boat with a new radio, GPS and Fish/Depth finder from BOE. I also bought the extended warranty through them. I found their prices to be better then anywhere around, shipping was free, products came quickly and shipped properly. Also talked with their tech. on the phone....I had to get an a few extras for my fish/depth finder..........very pleasant etc..... good experience.

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BOE Marine

Heres the link, so far these guys are beyond top notch if you ask me. Their phone number is on the contact us portion of the page. Good luck guys

·
Registered
837 Posts
:thumbup:

PLUS supporting the local shops, IN a bad economy AND off season wintertime.

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:clap:parts ordered guys, definately top notch customer service thus far, products will be her tomorrow A.M., Jim is very knowledgable in all aspects of the products they sell

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
The guys were awesome. I bought a fishfinder from them, and when I said I was Chestertown, they said we'll be in Chesterton to install electronics for Kent/Queen Anne's Rescue boat we'll just drop it by for you. Saving me the hour and a half drive roundtrip. the price was great too, and they are able to answer all my questions even ones I haven't asked yet.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
23 donzi
B faithful
CB Jam, thats the kind of service that separates the good from the Out of Business!!:yes:

Thanks for the info
budc

1 - 20 of 21 Posts