Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good time (not GREAT like the UBBB 2006 B&O Roast) We had a winning table with door prizes (3)!

Thanks guys for helping me out of the parking lot! (350 horses doesnt help when your up to your axle in loose stones):thumbup: .

Aloha,

MG

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
Hey Mike I didn't know you were stuck in gravel when Pam and me left, thought you were just blocked in. Glad you got out. The UBBB had Mike, Tom, Ralph, Dave, Eric , me , and out wives. Everyone had a great time and the food was good. The oysters could have been a little more saltier though. The DJ played a good mix with lots of people dancing.

Tom, put Pam and me down for tickets next year.:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
3,552 Posts
Great Time!!! Oysters were good, but as nick said little light on the salt... Beef was Excellent, very tender. And the show on the dance floor wasn't bad either!:D

Tom, Thanks for the invite!

Mike, I haven't had to push a car out in Years!!! Glad we could help.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Ditto on all the above! Steph and I really enjoyed ourselves and had a good time talking and laughing with everyone!

·
Premium Member
3,712 Posts
Boyz- Thanks for coming and helping out a great cause. I'm glad everyone enjoyed the food and "the show". It was quite nice. Great to see everyone along with their better halves!
Mike- you need a 4WD like the rest of us ********.:D

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
Maybe next year. Sux not being able to make plans more than a few days in advance until June 1.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts