Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
I was watching the local news coverage of BO's visit to Harbor Park last night. They interviewed a young lady that said her grandmother was ninety years old and had never voted but was voting this year.Hmmmmmm.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Republicans fear a high voter turnout as it represents the will of the people.

McCain by his own words created Obama's greatest ad ."...I voted with President Bush 90% of the time".

·
Registered
2,308 Posts

McCain by his own words created Obama's greatest ad ."...I voted with President Bush 90% of the time".
I would be alright with it if the "will of the poeple" had some substance behind it. Not we're voting for this guy because he's black. And that's exactly what some folks are doing etou.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
I was watching the local news coverage of BO's visit to Harbor Park last night. They interviewed a young lady that said her grandmother was ninety years old and had never voted but was voting this year.Hmmmmmm.
She was probably registered by ACORN, having been dead for 6 years now.:D

·
Registered
5,038 Posts

I have been foloowing politics just long enough at 37 y.o., to know that the left always wails about the high turnout and it is yet to happen. And, if it does as in 2004, it happens across the board and basically cancels out. Remember "Vote or Die"?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts