Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wodering if the small spot are still around? I am going to try to fish for them this weekend from the piers at the campground, but thought the water might be too cold now. I love catching them for the guys to use for the stripers.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ditto to Satterly....few spot last weekend....this blow will definetly drive them out....
BTW - Satterly where are you Ptank bird reports....thought this was the time for Ptank Shores?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I haven't had a chance to really get on the tank this year unfortunately :(( Hopefully soon I will be able to get one of my boats in the water. One of my friends and I had plans to go this evening but as usual the wind was blowing.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I caught spot a the Bay Bridge...in Annapolis on Sunday. Water temp was 61. What's the temp down there?

·
Registered
913 Posts
I am wodering if the small spot are still around? I am going to try to fish for them this weekend from the piers at the campground, but thought the water might be too cold now. I love catching them for the guys to use for the stripers.
water was 62 at the whitestone bridge sunday ,,,, did go down river and catch right many small spot on bottom rigs and sibiki rigs ,,,,,, BTW , where are you fishing for these fish i could use some bait for sure !:helpsmilie:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
water was 62 at the whitestone bridge sunday ,,,, did go down river and catch right many small spot on bottom rigs and sibiki rigs ,,,,,, BTW , where are you fishing for these fish i could use some bait for sure !:helpsmilie:
We are at Greys Point Campground. We have a permanent place and fish every weekend. My husband has the boat called "fish n chips" and I fish for his spot. I like the "no brainer" fishing. I will be down tonight and was going to try to get some spot tomorrow.:clap:

·
Registered
913 Posts
cool . i fish out of greys point to! i have seen your husbands boat before. i have a blue and white "amanda gale sportfishing"
i will look for yall down there maybe this weekend ,

·
Registered
120 Posts
I am at Greys also...I have seen both of you down there....
Fish n Chips is close to my new boat a row or two over...mine is same boat builder as well...

We plan on fishing Sat and Sun...

·
Registered
13 Posts
My 9 year old and I fished all around Gwynn's yesterday. Not much happening. I have no way to measure water temp-except with my bare legs when trailering-but was told it was in the 50s. I caught a couple almost keepers in the shallows near the hole in the wall. We were all around the island hoping to see birds, but only once did it even appear that they were working and not very enthusiastically then. All said though it was a wonderful day to live and breathe in the land of the free and enjoy time with my fishing buddy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts