Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished with AndyMedic this afternoon on the incoming tide from 1pm-6pm at Back Bay. Again had the usual assortment of bait out in the water for wahtever takers there happened to be. Conditions were South wind from 10-15, then west, then back to the south. Water was muddy all the way to the second bar, then it was pretty clean after that.

Small croaker, and a sand perch were tearing up the BWFB and sandfleas on the bottom rigs. Had a few Blues hit the cut bait, but could not get a hook set and I tossed in a Clearnose Skate for good measure. Andy managed to get a small flounder on a BWFB/Sandflea combo.

Some ladies up the beach a bit were crusing the small croaker, and roundhead and also landed about a 20" little sandbar shark for good measure.

Andy went to toss some lures at LIP while I headed back here for the report!

Out till later in the week, go fish!

·
Registered
435 Posts
plenty of curves on the beach tonight got to the pier and decided that i didnt want to go on it so i grab my 1267 and walked the beach got a couple tiny blues on some metal jigs but decided to make my way up the beach..got to the beach near where sandbridge road lets out and fished there ...saw a couple of sharks and a couple of lookers on teh beach..got another tiny bluefish called it a night and enjoyed the sunset teh rest of teh way home

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.