Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from a week in the keys with the family. Awesome time, awesome place. Snorkeled, day trips, swam with dolphins, snorkeled, ate too much, watched the boats and sunsets, snorkeled (man the kids loved that), fished one day.

Great fishing down there. Dolphin are in right now but so is everything else and since my son hates trolling I asked the capt to bottom fish. We caught over 10 species of fish and here are some pics...

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
You got out of there just in time. Congratulations on a fantastic trip with the family. The kids will cherish the memories forever. The snorkeling and fishing experiences are unbelievable. Next time, consider getting certified for scuba diving with them. [wink]
Tight lines,

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
John,
i think they would love to scuba!! i was certified in college, but would love to get the two oldest certified next time. so many reefs and wrecks. That would be a blast!

just out in front of our condo in 5' of water we would see barracuda, nurse sharks and rays.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Nice pics; we drove by your house Sunday on the way to get a bite to eat at AC's. Your house was still standing.

I took a resort course in SCUBA and did a dive at Grand Cayman 10 years ago. It was awesome. Went snorkeling too - almost as good! Went snokeling last winter in Anguilla. It was nice, but not quite the same as Grand Cayman.

I predict that once your son catches a few big fish trolling he will be a convert.

Welcome back, Ben

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nice to be back.

coan,
stayed in a rented condo on key largo. had it own beach and marina.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts