Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:helpsmilie:

Well after 2 awesome fishing days we went out for a 3 hour tour Saturday night. We saw no working birds, only bait on the finder, and all fish were not hitting on 7 inch white Bass Assassins.

The boat smells like skunk and I need help. J/K
Based on last year I can do nothing but be grateful for the great fish we have gotten already.

·
1,295 Posts
Could be a bad battery shorting out, getting hot and smelling like rotten eggs. Handle with care-could possibvly explode.

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
Could be a bad battery shorting out, getting hot and smelling like rotten eggs. Handle with care-could possibvly explode.
Frank, I think he meant that the boat smells like skunk because he hasn't caught any fish.

nosloscan- I haven't been doing very well either. The last two weekends I have scored a total of three keepers, two trolling and one jigging. The trolled fish did have sea lice though.

-JB

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
"Read the Sunday Capital this morning. There was an article in there stating PETA wants to rename all fish "Sea Kittens". They are trying to convince people that fish are sensitive, caring and develop relationships with each other. WHAT??? Someone needs to go check these people out because they must have one big stash of weed or drugs in their offices. Last time I checked, the only relationship a blue fish, tuna, shark, walleye, bass, crappie, etc have is to eat one another for survival."

Just some of PETA's striped "Sea Kittens"! Or on the other hand, maybe its just PETA themselves!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Tomato Juice !

Tomato Juice takes away the skunk smell !!

Especially when watered down with Vodka, Tabasco and a dash of Old Bay !!

Consume, Repeat... until smell is gone.:D

·
1,295 Posts
Sorry guys- answered this morning before I had that first cup of coffee. Sometimes things just go over my head...

·
Registered
41 Posts
kills skunk

thats ok frank, i was gonna tell him about "odo-ban", sold at sams club. Then i read the whole thing again. Skunk is the buzz word there. haha

Capt Gary

·
Premium Member
26,103 Posts
Place a chocolate donut on the cockpit floor and walk around it counter clockwise 2 3/4 times :yes:. Pick it up and eat it in two bites :D - no more skunk.

·
1,295 Posts
Skip-from what I've heard I didn't think you could be around a chocolate donut for that long without eating it.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Stand on one foot, pat top of head with one hand while rubbing belly clockwise with other hand, simuteaneously sing "here little fishy" in a screeching falsetto........repeat four times while facing each direction of the compass.....
No more shunk.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I support TidalFish.
2,946 Posts
Stand on one foot, pat top of head with one hand while rubbing belly clockwise with other hand, simuteaneously sing "here little fishy" in a screeching falsetto........repeat four times while facing each direction of the compass.....
No more shunk.
Or do what we do on Steve's boat. Pitch a quarter off the side of the boat as a sacrifice to the fish gods. Keep pitching a quarter every hour until a fish hits.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts