Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a bait shop near Lapidum to pick up some fresh HERRING?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BFOX, at the present time, we are carrying fresh, frozen and live Herring,

Ele
Thanks, Ele!

I will be @ Herb's @ 6 tomorrow morning!

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
Jerry, as a matter of fact, Herb took 1/2 dozen home last night and fried them up for his dinner. Mike told him that if he continued to eat our bait he was going to have to pay for it.

My house still smells like Herring.

Ele

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Jerry, as a matter of fact, Herb took 1/2 dozen home last night and fried them up for his dinner. Mike told him that if he continued to eat our bait he was going to have to pay for it.

Ele
That's funny.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
"My house still smells like Herring"

Ele, it could be a lot worse. With all the wind, rain, high water and mud, I think I can detect the faint odor of Pepe La Pew following me around every where. The folks at work are beginning to keep a respectable distance and my wife keeps mumbling something about the neighbors dog having stirred up a skunk!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Port Side Bait & Tackle shop 1-410-378-3134 is just across the street and up a couple hundred yards from the Port Deposit town ramp. I am not sure what they carry. They are open Weekends only, Saturday 6am to 7pm. I haven't been in there, but stopped by one day while out checking the river and I got the number off the sign on the door.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Port Side Bait & Tackle shop 1-410-378-3134 is just across the street and up a couple hundred yards from the Port Deposit town ramp. I am not sure what they carry. They are open Weekends only, Saturday 6am to 7pm. I haven't been in there, but stopped by one day while out checking the river and I got the number off the sign on the door.
What a cool little place....

·
Registered
11,251 Posts

Ele
Practice C&R...Eat the bait

1 - 13 of 13 Posts