Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again Mark and Ray came thru perfectly and everything went smooth as silk!!!

Now, I realize the bait was not shipped directly to everyone's door for free, some of you actually had to put up with the inconvenience of navigating the HRBT at rush hour and you had to wait your turn to verify your exact order while I watched however, your bait came DIRECTLY from Baitmasters of South Florida it was delivered on time and maintained at -20 degrees Farenheit throughout the transit, we all saved a ton on shipping (16 bucks was the shipping cost per person to be exact) and most importantly we now have the best possible bait to drag around the Atlantic this summer!!!!

Thanks again to all involved for your patience and punctuality and a big thanks to Baitmasters of South Florida for allowing us to place these orders.

One more thing Baitmasters of South Florida provided us with about six or eight packs of ballyhoo so we can get together and practice/share our rigging techniques!!!!!

Thanks again Lou

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Many thanks, Lou, for all the hard work in making this work.. and so smoothly.

Brian

·
Registered
206 Posts
Thanks Lou, again I appreciate the rigging info. Held my breath from 64 to N.Hampton Blvd but was smooth sailing from cbbt and rest of the way. Tim

·
Registered
581 Posts
I'd like to add my thanks, too, Lou. Really NICE bait and a great job organizing the purchase for the good of all who participated.

Bill
Miss Ginya

·
Registered
860 Posts
Lou, great job again on putting this together for everyone!!! Your efforts are appreciated!!!

Also big thanks to Connor (C-Note) and the other gentleman (I'm sorry I didn't get your name) for helping tote 4 cases of bait to my truck...

I've said it before and I'll say it again... You guys are top notch folks!!! ;) :D :eek:

Becky-

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
thanks for all of the hardwork,heads up, and organization with the everything. Thats is some intersection near your house Lol .

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Thanks Lou....I'll get mine from Chad next time down.

He said he opened my case and it was full of squid...I think he's up to no good (LOL)

·
Registered
604 Posts
Yeah, squid!!

Keith,
My Box had squid in it too. They thought either I was going into the calamari business or professional croaker poacher!! Whats up with that? Hey, calamari at my house Saturday!!

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Lou has had a good bit of practice with this evolution, and he has it down pat. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts