Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hitting the Baltimore Inner Harbor this weekend. I plan on arriving to the Boston Street ramp around 7:00AM. I'm still not sure if I'm going Saturday or Sunday. I will decide Friday. It depends on how the weather forecast is looking for the weekend.

Let me know if any one is interested in meeting up.

·
Registered
218 Posts
rod,

save some big 'uns for me :> going camping this weekend!

mark

ps--that's the largest silverside I've ever seen in your pic there :>

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Capt. Nick, Saturday is going to work better for me. I probably will fish Saturday from 8AM-12PM. Let me know if you can do Saturday.

Mark, that's actually a large striper in the pic. But the cameraman that took the pic did some kind of trickery to make it look much smaller ;->.

I saw your post on the fly board. Hook up your daughters barbie rods with a weightless 4" Pink Senko on a 1/0 hook. The LM Bass can't resist them. Good luck up at Rocky Gap.

Here is a pic of a bass with a 5" Senko but I've had better luck with the 4" Senkos.

·
Registered
218 Posts
rod,

you really need to hold that fish closer to the lens and the senko much farther away to maximize that shot :>

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mark, I have really big hands so that fish is going look small either way.[wink]

Capt. Nick, I'll let you know how we do tomorrow. I'll post next time we head out in the yaks, maybe we can meetup next time. The fishing should only get better...I hope[smile].

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lots of birds working on the baitfish. Followed the birds and caught a lots of dink stripers and a few bluefish. I posted a full report on the main board.

http://www.tidalfish.com/boards2/viewthread.asp?forum=AMB_AP332285722&id=328498

1 - 10 of 10 Posts