Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:yes: got about 6 rods out and there go 2:thumbup:after a quick release. and resetting one rod there go two more:clap: got them in and two more go:eek2: gotta love that make a turn and there goes another one.... total was seven fish on and 5 to the boat in oh i dont know ......10 minutes ...then we got the whole spread out and the seas started building so we canned it ....totally awesome two days of fishing....hopefully theyll still be there after this three day blow leaves...more fun than stomping baby chickens:D:Dgotta be the lucky ramp down Buzz's Marina:yes:

·
Registered
954 Posts
WTG, you guys have been really slaying them:thumbup:
Got to be something if it's more fun than stomping baby chickens:D

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
I was just kidding Charlie. The way he's been catching lately, Mike should just raise the price on Charlie's "lucky" ramp for him only. Marty

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
60 bucks a month for boat storage and the ramp is free:yes:eek:f course he's got to charge all you little people:D:D:Dnot sure about the 5 and 8 dollar ramp.....but i do know the "other " places gas is about 3.85 to 4.00 a gallon:eek2:Mikes $2.20 aint so bad:clap:

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh and by the way the ramp fee is only $10 and its been that way for a while...he never even raised the price since he added the new $30 thousand dollar pier, AND hes got steamed oysters for all "us" good guys:clapping2::clapping2::clap::clap::cool2:

·
Premium Member
26,230 Posts
Awesome catching in a short weather window :clapping2::clapping2:.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Way to go Charlie. Hope they are still around for you after the blow.
Let us know please.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Awesome report Charlie. The WX forecast this weekend is killin' me though. You may see me out there in the rain Sunday if the waves aren't too bad.
What about it Rogers? Grizzdog? I know these reports are killin' you in the classroom too!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Thanks Charlie! If we dont go tomorrow I think I might just go out on Tuesday. Supposed to not be all that windy but might be a little cold with a CC. Need one more shot at those big fish.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Charlie has created a new form of fishing ULTRA SPEED FISHING "10 min or go home you'll charter the whole boat but you'll only need the edge !!!!!!" good report

1 - 20 of 20 Posts