Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,I went to Work today and did'nt have any.Really did'nt want to go after checking the Weather reports anyway!SOOOO..I hit the road for Home ,Locked and Loaded,launched from Harbor Hospital.Headed to the mouth of the Pat.,to find little tide movement and flat seas.Searched for quite awhile,found a bunch of Bait marks but no Rockfish.Cruised around for a little longer,Talked to Big E,He said He was headin' to the Chester.

A Guy comes on the radio and tells Him to hit Swan Point/Rock Hall area.The Birds were there and they were bangin' them up.Told Big E I'd meet Him there!Many Thanks to Pit-Stop for the Heads up!!Got there and it was Bird Heaven with a decent class of Fish.The Sun was gettin' low,and I had a ways to go to the ramp.I picked up to leave only to find MORE Birds and Fish.Stopped and Fished them,Suns touching the Horizon by now.

Hit the road again......MORE Birds and Fish.I told myself,just one more time!By now about a 1/4 of the Sun was below the horizon,Got to beat feet!!!Cranked Her up to 5K rpm's for a nice smooth ride all the way back to Harbor Hospital.Got back in the dark.All in All ,a nice Trip.Going to do it again tomorrow,but a bit farther South! Nice talkin' to Big E,Lily,Baldzilla[[Mike]

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Glad you were able to catch em up. Seems the evening was better then the day.

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
That had t hurt, less than 100 miles today :D. 'bout time you got out Mike. We need to hook up for CBBT.

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chris,It always seems like the evenings are better!I'm never out then!This was a once in a great while time this afternoon.You going to be out tomorrow? [Mike]

·
Registered
6,818 Posts
We were fishing south down at 86 but were listening to you guys up there.
Almost made the run north, but we had birds too.

Should have made the run as our birds were decoys. :pinch:

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We were fishing south down at 86 but were listening to you guys up there.
Almost made the run north, but we had birds too.

Should have made the run as our birds were decoys. :pinch:
Heard ya' talkin' to "E" ,I chimed in once and told you to get up there!:D [Mike]

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Im done for a couple of days, I got my Tue, wed and friday fix in. This weekend is family time

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish
4,199 Posts
Nice of Pit Stop to put the call out,If I hadn't of already had my limit at Sandy Point I would have headed up that way,was heading back in when I heard the call.

Mike, it blows when you have to leave them biting doesn't it :yes:

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Mike we heard you all from Ebay but couldn't make out if you were on them or not. Good to hear you are getting time on the water and catching fish.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
6,372 Posts
Mike thanks for the heads up report. Zam mentioned that the water temps went UP wow in Nov??It will eventually get cold and dtive dem fishes South.Good luck tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
WTG Mike! Glad you had a good day. You deserve it! :thumbup:

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mike we heard you all from Ebay but couldn't make out if you were on them or not. Good to hear you are getting time on the water and catching fish.
Paul,I was Solo Friday.Hit 'em pretty good.Up 25",Jiggin'.Was around Swan Point.

Roger...:thumbup:Was nice of Him!

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
:rockingreport: Good work Mike :rockingreport:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts