Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still a week away but here is the Accu weather forecast for Clarksville, Va. for Saturday April 2. Sun rise temps will probably be in the high 30's.doh Temps will climb thru the morning and with plenty of sun warm quickly.:thumbup: Afternoon high will be around 75.:rolleyes: My kind of weather.:photo4::fishing2: Sounds like starting out on brush piles and the bridges deep then moving into shallow water late morning.:fishing2:noidea:hugeachother: Temps will be back in the 60's Wed thru Friday getting the water temps back up from where they are going this weekend.doh:watchout6::rockingman2:

AC

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:yes: What a difference a day makes.doh:eek2: Now accu weather is calling for mid 50's Wed and Thur. Low 60's with rain Friday. Bash day cloudy with high of 68.:thumbup: Still not bad but going down by the hour.:fishing2::wacko::rolleyes: Guess we will have to wait till Saturday morning to see what they are calling for.doh:rockon::boat::argue::rapture: Sorry Hog Choker; just saw on the Weather Channel they are still calling for Wed, Thur and Friday to be in the 60's.:clapping2::high5::thumbup::bigfish::fishing2:

AC

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
man, this is a nice forecast. time to start knocking on some wood. can't wait to see you and er'body else, andy! gonna be a blast!
Leave it to you to bring up that wood knocking with the boys stuff. It is a passtime of ya alls' that irritates me. Now are you cats gonna fish this bash, or git caught nekked in the back of some cove, swordfighting? Its entirely natural for ya fellers to be packin wood early on and all, but must you go to messin with each other like that? Call me old school, but I'm from that generation that we're all phomohobes about messin with another mans wood.
Does this mean AC & Ron are metrosexuals?

·
Registered
340 Posts
glad your checking the weather and its looking good. i have been checking water levels and by bash day the water levels will be at 302 which is perfect. hope to see all of you nuts down there. that was meant for the choker clan. tite lines JIM.B hey andy did anybody let doc know about the bash. pete needs the challenge.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:oops:jim.b as far as I know Doc should know about the bash from the other board. :fishing2::photo4: Daytom made a thread over there about the bash and I know Doc still watches that board. He must be spending most his time fishing right now. He hasn't made alot of post on the Buggs board and that is where he post mostly. :gossip:reading8 I'd like to see Dave from Boyton show up but I think he has sold his boat and not fishing like he use to.:eek2:welcome6crazyloco Last fall I asked about him to some of his co workers and they said he was still with them.:high5::eyebrows:fishbeat

AC

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TapOut that sounds like a mid summer day compared to most our spring bash at the lake.:yes::thumbup: Just keep those winds out of the forecast.:eek2::boat:

AC

1 - 8 of 8 Posts