Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10/8/21 I only caught one bass this morning but it was a good one. Good thing I had a 4' 20# Leader so I could grab the leader to lift the bass out of water. No way I could left it out with my rod. Caught it with a 7.5" Purple worm. How much you think it weighs?
Water Sky Fish Recreational fishing Fishing
Food Fin Seafood Fish Tail
Wheel Smile Fisherman Sleeve Plant

·
Registered
14 Posts
You’re welcome Andy. Next time you’re up Royal Oak way, message me. I own a place on Royal Oak road that has a pond back in the woods you can fish in, if you’re lookin for a new spot.

thanks

Howard Sewell

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You’re welcome Andy. Next time you’re up Royal Oak way, message me. I own a place on Royal Oak road that has a pond back in the woods you can fish in, if you’re lookin for a new spot.

thanks

Howard Sewell
Is Royal Oak On the Eastern shore?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is bass a good fish to eat?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes Royal Oak is shore on the shore. Make a left off of St Michael’s road, leaving Easton, like you’re going down towards the Bellevue Ferry. I own the whole left side from Rigbys Lot road down to Hopkins Neck.

Howard

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Yes Royal Oak is shore on the shore. Make a left off of St Michael’s road, leaving Easton, like you’re going down towards the Bellevue Ferry. I own the whole left side from Rigbys Lot road down to Hopkins Neck.

Howard
Thanks! That is really nice of you to let me fish in your pond. But I don't travel to fishing spots any more. Just got to out of shape. That is a nice area. I use to go fishing on the Island Queen head boat when Capt.Merdith would move his boat to the Bellevue Ferry Pier from the Kent Narrows/Grasonville. Any one remember Capt.Merdith?
agoodman

Vehicle Train Cap Air travel Baseball cap
He was a good man.

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice fish Andy. I quit the citation thing years ago. They used to give you a nice patch. I'm not a bass fisherman but I will target them when I'm not on my boat and close to home........... Gary
Yea, it was fun. I had so many of them citation patches my Daughter use to sow them on her blue geans.

·
Registered
14 Posts
No I didn’t know Capt. Meridith but I heard of him. I hunted for years on a man by the name of Sam Turner who once owned Bellevue Seafood in the town of Bellevue. He spent his last days living on an old broke down workboat down there in the Tred Avon. It’s good to keep the history of the area alive.

Thanks

Howard

1 - 20 of 28 Posts