Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interested in Bass fishing on the Eastern Shore of MD. mainly in the rivers Wye, Chester, Mills etc. this may be a stupid question but are there Bass in these locations.
Can someone inform me? Thanks!:helpsmilie:

·
Registered
227 Posts
You'll find bass in the upper ends of the Chester.

You'd be better off looking at the upper Choptank, Nanticoke, Transquaken or Pocomoke rivers though.

The Wye River looks like it should have some good bass fishing but I haven't fished it yet. Might be too salty though.......

·
Registered
116 Posts
Choptank, Nanticoke, Wicomico, Marshyhope, Chicomocomico, Barren creek, Blackwater, Sassifras, and a bunch more. Drive a few more miles. Best to have a boat. My Bass club has 4 or 5 Eastern Shore dates this year, and there is a Wednesday Only Bass club out of Delaware that fishes almost every week. See the Never On Sunday Bass Club (mine)schedule at New Page 1 or google us up.

·
Registered
116 Posts
There is a lot of Eastern Shore rivers that are producing great bass. Choptank, Wicomico, Nanticoke, Marshyhope, Chicomocomico, Barren Creek, Blackwater, Sassifras, etc. Try Googling the "Never on Sunday Bass Club" website. We have several E.S. scheduled this year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts