Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going on friends GRADY on saturday.. planning on going to bay bridge. any advive or reports would be greatly apreciated... thanks sam

·
Registered
75 Posts
I fished last week and did respectable with catching 3 fish one day. One fish went 41lbs. We caught everything on deep white. Trolling the bridge down to the 86 can. I've read some rports with some guys trolling smaller baits very slowly was producing.

·
Premium Member
26,104 Posts
Follow the advice in the thread about the 57 incher. Small lures off the boards trolled slowly.The water is getting cold enough that the Rock might not want the bigger lures at normal speeds.Might pay to rig half big/half small.

Live eels fished on the drift under bobbers would be my 2nd choice.Drop them over fish you see on the meter.

Each day is different out there- who knows the big lures might work Saturday after they did not work Monday.

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
I think I'm gonna give it a go Sunday. I always have a mix of heavy/light big/small out in the spread but I'll carry a few extra small tandems with me this weekend.

-JB

·
Registered
38 Posts
Sam- wish I knew too! ...If you're bored I'd take the 3 hr drive down rte 13 to the cbbt..But it's a trek, however you'll know it's holding a good amount of quality rock. Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts