Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went out to the inlet at St. Jeromes Creek yesterday afternoon and Tuesday afternoon to fish/shoot pictures. The fishing did not go to well, since I snagged the only storm shad I brought but I shot some pics of the oyster boats, charter boats and recreational boats coming in and leaving the creek. St. Jeromes Creek is such a great place, I will certainly miss being out there after I graduate from SMCM this winter.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Take it from me--DON'T GRADUATE

It is going to be a hell of a lot harder to live in a place that nice once you are working for a living

Hans '93

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Jay F --- I've been shooting for most of my 60 years with Nikon stuff ----- Those are some VERY NICE shots. You should contact the boat owners and offer them a copy. You'd most likely make some very good new friends. Guys really appreciate nice pictures of their boats, especially when they are FREE. Given that thier money is most likey very tight right now, they might even invite you out for a fishing trip --- Who knows.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Jay; I saw you as we came into St Jerome Creek yesterday. Did you get a shot of my boat; a 22 ft. walkaround with all the tackle flying. It was about 2:30 in the afternoon. 5th (Marty)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Jay, Michael said he saw you yesterday when he was coming in the inlet. He wants to know why you didn't take his picture? He said if you want to go fishing with him you all can get some action shots on the way back in.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Christy, that is the second time I have missed a picture of mike, I swear i didnt do it on purpose!

That would be awesome if mike could take us out fishing, I have not caught a fish bigger than 26" this whole season and i know mike could put us on some better fish

Jay

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Jay; Yep, that's my boat!!!! Great picture; I will send you a pm on how I can get a print from you. Thanks, 5th (Marty)

Now that everyone knows what I look like, I guess I can't run over anybodies lines or push them into shallow water while trolling. (ha,ha)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Jay you are a truely blessed person and you can see deep into your soal. One of a very old soal that understands why we are here. Thank you for sharing with us all.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts