Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished middle bay this morning.. I was the only boat and here comes Bay Hunter Charters blows by my bow at 40 yards at cruise speed throwing a big enough wake to break my anchor loose..what a total Dbag. Next time hopefully I will get to my cell phone to video it and get some citations issued..he could have went to either side of me by slightly changing course but no that would have been too much fuel to burn. I've worked on crab boats , offshore boats, charter boats and walk on boats since I was 15 y.o. and now I'm 44. I'm telling you all this guy is as common as they come.
As for the fishing.. Got a nice 3 man limit.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Congratulations on a 3-man limit in middle bay away from the madding crowds. That is a lot better than I have been able to do in middle bay.

·
Registered
319 Posts
If a charter, or anyone for that matter, is acting like this, take pic's and video and send to DNR. Not saying they'll do much though.

Post your complaint on Facebook or other social media but personally I would contact the captain directly and find out what happened before doing anything or throwing him under the bus. Maybe he had a fill in captain that day or something, who knows.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts