Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Flounder -r- Fluky
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night on the way to D.C. I made a couple calls and got a crew together to target some Togs inside the Bay for a late morning trip. We planned to go late since the tide was slack in the afternoon. My neighbor Chris was game and I left it up to him to find a 3rd. So this morning they showed up right on time and the 3rd was a co-worker of Chris's named Clay that is here for a short time for some military training. So after meeting Clay I learn that he's from Alaska and hasn't fished in the Ches. Bay before....... hmmmmm, no pressure :eek2:. It's not like I've had a lot practice targeting togs, but I've been given some good advice lately and we used it wisely.

We started out at the York Spit Reef, which I see has become quite popular. Last time I went there wasn't another boat in sight, today was another story. The bite was non existant, so I took a gamble and made my way over to the ES and got to a wreck that I wanted to try, and thankfully no one else was there. The bite was on and we caught 11, missed lots more and fed the rest their dinner of fiddlers and clam, keeping 7 and returning 4 for another day. It was a pleasure to have Clay and Chris on board today........ told Clay he'll have to fish again with us when the eeling turns on.

Chris's First Ever Tog

Clay's First Ever Tog

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
WTG Brian and crew

·
Registered
771 Posts
Nice work on the togs!:yes:

Ray and I couldn't get a game plan going today...glad you did!:thumbup:

Thanks for the report and enjoy those tasty morsels.:D

James

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Good jod Brian,

Did you guys do anything Saturday? I'm guessing this was Sundays report.

I launched in front of you at Messick Sat AM.

Keith

·
Flounder -r- Fluky
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry, it's wasn't me on Saturday...... I was bushing the blind on the Chic on Saturday getting ready for ducks.

This is a Sunday report...... I haven't seen a Seafox like mine with hard top yet......... must be an imposter :eek2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts