Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out early this morning from Rock Hall, we (my wife and I) were greeted with snotty conditions and damn cold! It was a following sea toward the BB so at least we stayed dry. We ducked behind the bridge at Dolly's and started our search for spot. We got a couple here and there but mostly bought time for the wind to die down and for us to warm up. We cruised the piling with only a few spot heads to show for our efforts. We ducked behind the "Island" on the east side of the bridge and switched to metal. And hit the yellow eyed buggers up to 16". He hit a few spots on the way back but more blues, at least one was 24".:D I was just hoping for 1 rock for my wife but not today. I think I'll be staying up north in the Sass for the rest of the season unless I can sneak out on a calm afternoon.:surrender:
12-Blues 0-Rock

Mike

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Hey Mike....what happened to that calm, flat, 80 degree day you were waiting for to take the Mrs. out? I tried to tell you that the ladies don't like those cold, snotty days. You are going to pay for today......trust me. Payback.....day long shopping trip with the Mrs.......oh shhhhhhhhiiiiiiii:eek2:........................Mark

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha! Actually it wasn't too bad and shes good on boats we both used to work on the water. But last night after getting home I was the one washing down the boat and gear. jeesh! and I don't do shopping trips. I don't say No often so I save up my veto power for when it counts. I'll be hitting the Sass next week this time with my net! No if I can only find spot up there to try out the live lining. I may invest in a throw net and see what I can get.
Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts