Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planning on going out tomorrow. I have a 20' Cuddy and can set out 6 rods. Trailering it down from Harford County. Would my best bet be to go the BB area or further south? I'm familiar with being on my boat in the BB area, but haven't gone further south and am not too familiar.

Any advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
If I wanted to put my boat in waters that gave me the best chance to produce rock in numbers, it would most definitely be south of the BB. Even south of Solomons IMHO. That would be a heck of a trailer for you but maybe Breezy would be a good compromise.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Well said Spynet, I am going to trailer from Annapolis to PLO Sat and Sunday to Solomons....But South is a good bet, although there are still some fish blow the BB. Hppefully the FAN cuts off soon and the water will be CAM

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
I wondering the same thing, should I fish Ches. Beach, Solomons or PLO. I guess I'll wait for Saturday's reports to come in before I make the call.

-JB

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Last week the Rock were sporadic around the BB. It's yet to be seen since the wind and rain if there are any fish left around the BB. I got one 31" just north of the BB with plenty of marks but no bites. Last Sat. there wasn't much flow which I'm sure had something to do with it. Good luck and like these guys said south has been producing more in size and numbers. Let us know either way. I may get out on Sunday and would like a hint on where to go.
Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts