Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Spent Saturday at the BB Rock Piles from approx 2pm to sunset. Didn't catch a thing :eek:

Spent the afternoon jigging the water column from top to bottom with 3 to 5 inch bass assasins (chartuse and white with grey) without any takers:wacko:

Also dressed the black with white assasin with a white bucktail - nothing!:yawn:

Lots of large fish on the fish finder in the upper part of the water column, but I guess they weren't interested :eek2:

Perch weren't even taking any fishbite bait:eek2:

Anyone else experience this (at the Rock Pile) over the weekend?

Bajarick

·
Registered
438 Posts
Spent some time there on Fri. casting storm shads and gotcha plugs and didn't even get a nibble. Trolled and only got one 17"

·
Registered
365 Posts
Wife and I spent a few hours in the same area saturday, couldn't buy a bite, no perch, no bluefish, no rockfish. Weekend before was great, jigging and/or casting 5" Bass Assasins. All the reports from that area saturday were about the same, not much going on, very tough bite...

Shout

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep.

Thanks for all the replies :cool:

It was tough allright :wacko:

Just glad to know it wasnt me or my boat :D

BajaRick

·
Registered
175 Posts
Ditto for all day Halloween. Three of us working both piles and all around some of the other abutments and NADA! Even went down to hackets to see if we could find something. Marking decent mid size boomerangs on the screen all day especially on hackets and not a pull, not even on the dropper flies. Better than working on the birthday though!

-D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts