Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got to love smashing your shin or knee into a trailer hitch / ball. Thought for sure someone would have popped pin and threw it through his rear window,

·
Registered
265 Posts
It makes me wonder...why don't people remove the ball & drawbar when they don't have a trailer attached? I never ever leave that in the receiver.

·
Registered
7,600 Posts
It makes me wonder...why don't people remove the ball & drawbar when they don't have a trailer attached? I never ever leave that in the receiver.
I leave mine on because I like the new words I learn when I walk behind the truck in the driveway and bang my shin on it.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Idiot taped me in the ass and put mine in his radiator wish it was even longer so i could have taken out his waterpump . Scrated my stainless ball alittle that was my damage.😎

·
Registered
265 Posts
I leave mine on because I like the new words I learn when I walk behind the truck in the driveway and bang my shin on it.
I do this same stupid thing almost everytime I come home after fishing. I am usually very tired when I unhook the boat and pull the truck away. It never fails that I then walk behind the truck to unload it and I walk into that [email protected]#^[email protected] drawbar. As somebody else said, first I hear the thud and then my neighbors hear me creating a new language.

By the way, in Maryland, it is technically illegal to leave the drawbar in the receiver when it is not being used to tow a trailer. It renders the rear bumper ineffective and this violates Maryland law.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts