Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sad news folks...BEACHFORDMAN is gone...no more...NO HE DIDN'T DIE...

A kinda retired from Beach Ford about 3 years ago...spent a long time there, met a lot of you guys there (gulls too) but I dont want people to think I represent them as my name implies...BTW my last name is BEACH too...so it all kinda fit...last name BEACH, drove and sold FORDS, I'm a MAN...anyway...I got my USCG Captains License a couple of years back and there is no CaptBeach on here so I asked Brandon to make the change...so now and forever more its CaptBeach...

See ya'll around...stay safe...

CaptBeach

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I am 100% positive it was an extremly tough job trying to sell fords, most folks can't give em away. You if ever want to make some much easier cash you can always go in and sell Chevys, they sell themselves :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am 100% positive it was an extremly tough job trying to sell fords, most folks can't give em away. You if ever want to make some much easier cash you can always go in and sell Chevys, they sell themselves :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
OK...I'll bite...you thru out the bait...actually it was EASY...I sold thousands of them over the years...especially F-Series...and I made a CRAPLOAD OF $$$$$ DOING IT...;-) retired at 49 to chase my dreams and enjoy my soon to be born grandson...

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
congrads on the grandson, enjoy it. I guess you are right, it would be easier selling fords, you get them hooked and they keep comming back year after year cause that is about as long as they last is a year dancedance...
just having fun-not many people remember or do the ford, GM , dodge thing anymore.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I think you mean choking on the exhaust of the chevy that was towing you. But there is one good thing about a ford, you never have any trouble finding parts for them, they are on the side of the road everywhere.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
F'd
Over
Rebuilt
Dodge

I sold fords for 7 years(commerical side mainly)..They sell themselves...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts