Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone thinking about a hunting trip should seriously consider this trip. I just got back from New Brunswick hunting Spring black bear and it was an absolute awesome time. [smile][smile]The guide, Wayne King, does what he can to put you on a bear. This is a first class trip all the way. Some of the best home cooking you have ever eat and a beautiful cabin on the Renuese river in the heart of the wilderness. I am mean you are 25 miles down a dirt road to the camp in the middle of Crown land. Very hospitable, incredible wildlife. We saw 34 bears between 4 hunters in 5 days. One guy saw 22 bears during the week!!!!!!! Moose are around nearly every corner, coyotes howling at night, Native brook trout are fun to catch when not hunting. I can't stress enough the quality of this hunt, and the delicious home cooking. The best part is, you would expect to pay twice as much for this hunt. Between $1300-1400 per hunter. I would have gladly payed twice that much for this awesome hunt. Also non-hunters can stay for $100 per day, so if your wife enjoys the wilderness you can take her along. It is Munson's Landing Lodge, here is a link to the website: http://www.ranger1.ca/munson/lodge.html
Any questions b-mail or e-mail me I will be glad to answer what I can. I will go back again, as I said I had a great time. Wonderful experience.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.