Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I was of the early people but haven't been around for a long time. Almost all of my
fishing buddies pasted away and my health got worse. When the stripers left town I sold
my last boat and most of my gear and molds and what not.

I Did an inventory of sinkers I still have hanging around and it's over 2,500oz's..... there is
a list I just put up on Craigs list under sporting that shows everything, type and size... I would
like for someone to make a offer for all of it if possible...if I have to I can part it out....
if not it can go back in the small garage until I'm gone.....I think there is other stuff if anyone thinks
I should list it I will...

I really miss my boats and the water. I still have all the pictures and citations and fond memories...
but most of all I miss my friends who I fished with....

thanks alot
Howard
"Miss Christine"

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
If you can not find a buyer find a local mom and pop tackle shop and donate it or sell it really cheap to them. I say really cheap because a certain fraction of it will be stuff that does not move at their location. It beats burdening whomever deals with your estate with disposing of it.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Might find someone who needs lead for duck decoys. I have a bunch of it also sitting in the garage.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts