Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry guys havent posted much with the new baby and new business i have been really locked down.just ordered some new parts last week and hope to get the BIG SEXY ready before the tuna bite gets really good and the rock bite gets sensational...took time tonight to respond to a few posts and know i am hankering for some pullage..good luck to you and save some for me...[grin]

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
go get em craig .yall welcomre craig he is my paramedic partner at the fire dept.if you see an aluminum boat and short guy with glasses on and a young man in the bow just as tall as he is thats him..dont fish anywhere near him because he knows all my spots and even more of his own.its live mullet time guys and trout are going to get better each week from here until the stipers get thick.go get and good luck..parts are supposed to be here tomorrow I may have to take the carolina skiff to the inlet and feeeeeesh for some of those inshore feeeeeeeshes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
richard, mark crissey here.

we moved down to the beach a couple months ago. Let me know if you want to hook up and head out. I got the little boat behind the house and the big boat on the trailor ready to go.

I was down at the inlet this morning throwing the net for some mullet, they are thick in there right now.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey mark you been out lately.last time i talked to you you spun the prop.i should be ready to roll by next weekend.hopefully.we got the cookout next sunday at redwing park for the 2nd annual tidal fish cookout.so i am not sure if i can get out next weekend either.but i should be ready for atleast a weekday somwhere between here and there.let me know what your schedule is we can buddy boat for some offshore action one day.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I work out of the house and can go anytime. I am planning on going out tomorrow til noon, get the incoming tide.
I have not heard of much going on lately. If nothing else I am going to gather bait for the next several months. Hailey has soccer saturday but sunday is open.

cell is 982-6930

·
Registered
105 Posts
Richard dont forget Steve and I will be down on the 24th..Save some fish for us!!! Hope to hook up a few times while we are down and catch a mess of fish again like last year. I'm sure Steve will be giving you a shout sometime next week to prepare our plans. See you in less than two weeks. P.S. I have been practicing with the Ole' cast net.

Rob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts