Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son was borning on the nov.25. things were kind of crazy in there, his heart rate dropped alot and doc knew he had to get the baby out quick. The cord got wrapped around his neck. But everything worked out great and mommy and baby are doing great even made it to Thanksgiving Dinner. Never would have thought she would have had a 8# 12oz . My new fishing partner John Edward Rogers III

·
Registered
961 Posts
Congradulations, your wife and baby look beautiful. If you want I can send picture back to you with out the red eye. I already did it and picture looks great. My email is [email protected]. Great holiday present.

·
Registered
738 Posts
congradulations:clapping2: ! My boy is almost 4 months now and it's awesome feeling. I talk to him about all the fish we are going to catch together and he starts laughing at me.Good looking family !

·
Registered
643 Posts
Good Looking Crew There, Congradulations on the best catch ever..;-)...Bill

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
3,364 Posts
Awesome... congrats!! My first will be out within the month.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Congratulation John,
Now you have a reason to be truly thankful.
There is nothing more fun or trying than a little boy.
Instead of getting up at 4 a.m. to go fishing, sleep until the baby wakes up.
You will live longer.
Enjoy.

Mike

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Congratz John!!! He's definitely a keeper :thumbup:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Enjoy every single moment.

things were kind of crazy in there, his heart rate dropped alot and doc knew he had to get the baby out quick. The cord got wrapped around his neck. But everything worked out great and mommy and baby are doing great

John

CONGRATULATIONS! :clap: My wife and I have 4 :wacko:, the youngest being 5 months old. When our 2nd was born we had the exact same situation, like you all was fine. Treasure every moment, they really are miracles.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Congradulations, and may you and him have many years of fun fishing and doing things together with mom routing you two on :clapping2:

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
John,
The same thing happen with my first born and they did an emergency c-section. It is good to hear everything turned out okay.

Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
awsome news, makes for a great thanksgiving.:clapping2::clap:

Mine just turned 1, I didn't know it was going to be this much fun.

TIGHT LINES!!!

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Congradulations. My boy is 17 and he is a lot of fun for fishing. I let him drive the boat most of the time. I think you should wait a little while before you let your drive the boat.

·
Premium Member
26,229 Posts
Natural born fisherman there - he was just practicing wrapping the leader :D and got carried away.

Glad the doctors were quick :clapping2::clapping2:.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts