Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
Georgie down at Tylers in Chesapeake Beach has the best prices I've seen.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Try Junebugtackle.com. I just ordered six and they come with a carrabiner instead of a plain metal shower ring. $7 a piece or $6 a piece if your order six or more. Free shipping! They arrived in two business days.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Call Jerry Norton at Holy Mackeral Tackle. His basement is like a candy store in spring and fall and low overhead.

Holy Mackerel Tackle Company
8720 Limerick Lane
Owings, MD 20736
301-855-5945

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Ebay- 10pk but you have to keep an eye out for a deal. Got mine for $3.00 a peice new. But I like rubberbands anyway. Sounds like warrens is your best bet.

Dave

·
Premium Member
26,103 Posts
If you run braid- be sure to try a few before buying alot of them.I was not impressed with Scotty clips and went back to #64 or #32 rubberbands and carabiner clips from Lowes ($1.50 each +/- ).I think they work best with mono. I carry 50 clips and there are days we are running out.Buying that many Scotty clips would hurt :eek:.

Marty's baitshop in Edgewater also sells them bulk :thumbup: if you are near South river.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I fished with Skip in the spring and if I remember correctly towards the end of the day after about 40 fish we were looking around the boat for more clips:yes: Now that I have run the boards a few times I like the way the rubberbands absorb some of the shock(stretch) as the boards go throught some chop.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts