Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:rockingreport:Alright guys i had not been out in a long time and it was killing me. so i went out this afternoon around 3 into easternbay, my 2 freinds came with me. I had a small umbrella with a 6 inch storm shad. then the rest of the rods had tandem storm shads. 3 with 6 ounce weight 2 with 4 ounce and 1 with no weight. All brown tsunamis. So we got out into eastern bay and dropped the lines in.......after about 10 minutes the umbrealla goes down......28 in the boat.........2 minutes later farthest line goes down another keeper at 25............then we look off to our port side and see a massive flock of birds on the surface. we troll over there and from 4 till 530 (they where still going at it whe we went in) we caught 25 to 37 inch fish for almost 2 hours. Had 6 on at once. Always had a fish on. Caught 24 fish within 2 hours......bigest was 37 and we had about 7 or 8 others that where from 30 to 35......it was by far the best day of fishing in my life. Non stop action and big fish.:bigfish::clapping2:

·
Registered
345 Posts
:clapping2:I am happy for you and bummed I wasn't out there:eek:
Very informative post Thanks alot!!!

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
C'mon would love to see some pics of nice fish like that.....sounds like a blast....no post is complete without pics..........:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Good job Ryan, ebay seems to be best in the afternoon.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
We went out and stuck to the western side. I guess we should have gone over to Bloody Point. We had a great time catching dinks.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Congrats on cleaning up over there in the Eastern Bay. I spent nearly all day over there yesterday and couldn't do a thing, then one day later it sounds like the fish were practically jumping in your boat. Fish, if only I could figure them out.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
WTG 123. :clap::clap:

Thanks for the rpt.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Sweet, Thanks for the report. I almost headed down to EB when I got to RockHall and the Ramp was closed for resurfacing, but put over at the old ramp instead and headed out to the lumps. Didn't do as well as you but we did catch our time with the biggest around 30".

1 - 20 of 26 Posts