Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
616 Posts
I really like the chutes that I have gotten from Greg Buckner--

One thing that I would HIGHLY recommend is that you really check the chutes over before you buy them--I bought a bunch from a local vendor last year and they were HORRIBLY put together--the eyes fell out really easily and the paint pretty much fell off the heads--those 2 things don't bother me that much since it didn't affect their catching ability. What bothered me a LOT was that the hair was not tied down very well--it spins around the body of the chute and fell apart pretty easily--I don't want to throw the name of the company out there yet--I am hoping he will be at one of the shows and we can work it out. Just check out the lures you buy closely.

Hans

· Registered
616 Posts
heck my parachutes dont start catching until I have dropped them on the deck and one of the eyes have fallen out.
I agree--I don't really think the eyes and head color matter that much--but I am pretty sure the hair helps:D

Heck, I like the lures to be missing an eye--it gives the fish a blind side to sneak up on...;-)

Hans

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.