Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Great fish guys! :thumbup: Those drop-offs just past the piers still holding fish I see. ;-)

That's my "Location Z". Glad to see you did well there today.

Things weren't happening for me when I passed through, so I scouted some creeks for signs of life...and a possible wind-free fish for Saturday.

Chris. C'mon man, I don't need pictures giving your spots away. That GPS homing device I attached to your boat works fine. Not to mention all of the "eyes" I have on the water. :D

·
Registered
151 Posts
I am just happy to see fish caught on "nice" lures.
good work chiris.

I keep trying spots, and the pattern is shifting some, I think.

Mill686 does have eyes on the water. I've learned his boat. Yeah - I saw you stop midriver off epping forest last night - using some birds as cover - but really checiking out if my spot was productive. Not to worry - all that rod in the air, hop off the bow platform, lean over with a net stuff ---- that was just a show for ya. Red head grass is all. I swear. ;-)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Corddry,

Alas you have me confused with other boats from Boston as I never ventured down to Epping Forest last night. :D

I did get the report from "my people" however, regarding your activity and it was so noted. Thanks for finding another spot for me. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Ben Oaks. :D

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com
693 Posts
Capt. Corddry, it's mighty fine to have you on this board, keeping Millenburg honest. Have you guys ever met? You work in related fields.

Best, JPW

·
Registered
151 Posts
Thanks JP

have not met Millenburg
Just having fun
Will meet one day, no doubt
hopefully over fish or beer.

Let's pickeral fish one day soon.

Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts