Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Rock,
I would guess he gets a little better gas mileage than we do. Then again I want to get there faster then he does. Nice picture.
Bubba[angel][angel]

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I know it's a little (way) off the subject but when I saw the sailboat it reminded me....(mind is going [grin]).....When I was in SMR the other day Coast Guard stopped me and did the safety check....no problems..got my reciept and should be "left alone" for the most part for the rest of the year....but these guys rode past a sailboat TWICE....once on the way to me and again going back out....what's up with that......Sailboat=free pass....
I've never been stopped by the CG before and it was a snotty day in the Potomac...that's why I figured they were in the river in the first place.....

Tony

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
There has been a report of a band of **** pirates aboard a boat like that. They are robbing women and raping men on the Potomac. Beware.

·
Registered
209 Posts
From the set of their sails and the flag it looks like they are becalmed and will need a tow soon if the wind doesn't puff those sails. Are auxilliaries installed in replica ships?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts