Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This park is a gem in Anne Arundel county. I've fished the off shore rocks about 5 times this season. You can car launch your kayak on the beach but have to park about a 5 minute walk away. The outer side of the rock structure is full of perch and as of yet, only small rock. You have to pick thru 20, 8 or 9 inchers to get 10 inch or better. However, it's typically non stop catching regardless of the tide. I usually get there at opening, 7am, hoping to catch rockfish but have not yet caught any legal size fish, which is surprising because the structure there is incredible. Years past I've fished schools of breaking fish in this area on my boat but haven't seen any this year. If you kayak fish you should give this free park a try.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Pinball,
thanks for your report and tip. I would like to try the spot for shore fishing.
ACG

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You might time a trip during high tide, low time may not be productive along the shore. There is a rock jetty near the inlet to a park pond that may hold fish. Good luck

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
At a public meeting last evening, AA County announced that Beverly Triton Park will close on Monday, October 11, 2021 so construction can begin on a major renovation and upgrade of the facilities. Both Rec & Parks and DPW say the construction contract is signed. Unfortunately, the construction is scheduled to last one year.

Updates will be posted HERE: https://www.aacounty.org/departments...on-nature-park

·
Registered
126 Posts
At a public meeting last evening, AA County announced that Beverly Triton Park will close on Monday, October 11, 2021 so construction can begin on a major renovation and upgrade of the facilities. Both Rec & Parks and DPW say the construction contract is signed. Unfortunately, the construction is scheduled to last one year.

Updates will be posted HERE: https://www.aacounty.org/departments...on-nature-park
Cool website J.A. Veil It lead to some other fishing access areas as well. Thank you. ACG

1 - 5 of 5 Posts