Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This picture taken outside the bailout meeting for the Big 3 apprently the CEO (King Rats) all drove down for the meeting

Their corporate jet was busy

Where the FUC$# is my bailout check I will walk down there to get it with my broke american ass

Happy Holiday

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
Nah. At least 2 of them showed up in Hybrids. What I'm wondering is did they drive them from Detroit or pick them up from Hertz at Dulles?:eek:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Picked'em up from the Amtrack station after arriving
from their first class flight.
First Class Flight For CEO
First Class Amtrack Hopper Car For CEO Transportation
around town.

Priceless,No,Fleecing of America?

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
SS was in effect during the Clinton Administration. The fact is Bush, Jr. drove the American economy into deep debt with his policies such as tax rebates which benefited the rich far more than the average American.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
EVERYONE THIS JUST IN lets all rest our spichters they are going to appoint a CAR CZAR whew thank God now I can go buy my All American made useful economy car and sleep well as my bank accounts grows like Ron Jermey in the 70's That was a close one I mean look how well the CZAR program has work so far
I mean the Drug Czar great job I mean do any of you see illegal drugs and addicts on the street any more I mean wow it is so safe in America's big city because of the fear of the Drug Czar coming. Oh and for the record the orginal Czar in Russia didn't do too good either

1 - 18 of 18 Posts