Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dont seem to have any problems with disease, just a place we always seems to find big bucks dead. last year we found a really big typical 10(150ish) in the same area.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Won't tell where they found the thing because thats where they grow their weed, see the big bag on the table. lol

·
Registered
365 Posts
A bunch of beer bottles on that table too. It is obvious that this guy is getting drunk and stoned before the hunt. He then forgets what he kills, because he is too lazy to drag it out of the woods while baked ( dude...this deer is sooo heavy ) and the next day he finds all these dead deer on the ground.

That settles it. I am gonna start smoking pot and drinking more. Sounds very unfrustrating.

·
Registered
150 Posts
A bunch of beer bottles on that table too. It is obvious that this guy is getting drunk and stoned before the hunt. He then forgets what he kills, because he is too lazy to drag it out of the woods while baked ( dude...this deer is sooo heavy ) and the next day he finds all these dead deer on the ground.

That settles it. I am gonna start smoking pot and drinking more. Sounds very unfrustrating.
It is a given that I will see this kind of sssss**** when I visit this site much unlike others!
capuzzi2 can you please explain your reason for calling this guy a complete loser/outlaw/druggy.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Just kidding.. wink wink.. I don't want the fuzz to catch on ya know.

It's winter and we are all at the laptop and not in the woods or on the boat. Just having fun.

Ted

1 - 20 of 24 Posts