Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VA blackpowder opened yesterday. 4 of us headed to West Point to try our luck. Big Cat, Reelman5011, me and my son (4 yrs). My son and I stayed in our new blind, the other guys headed down to watch the swamp. Well, about 20 minutes after legal shooting time, Scott was done. Broke both shoulders of a nice 9 pointer. Oh Yea!

We have always agreed that if someone gets one, we let the others hunt a while before we get together for high fives. Scott waited as long as he could......about 4 minutes!!!![grin]

Nice rack and a pretty big body too. Congrats dude.

I sure bring that boy good luck!

Dayton

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Pretty deer, and nice pics. I wish I had gotten some natural setting photo's. Good job!

Not too familiar with the VA deer, 2 1/2 yr old?

·
Registered
16 Posts
SWEET!! Nice bucky for sure. I'm going up to NY in a few weeks for my annual trip. Hope to smack one like that!!

·
Registered
678 Posts
What's up with everyone getting that serious look on their face for pictures? Are we not suposed to be happy about the harvest or does smiling knock off a few years of cool?

Nice deer and great pics.....

·
Registered
678 Posts
What's up with everyone getting that serious look on their face for pictures? Are we not suposed to be happy about the harvest or does smiling knock off a few years of cool?

Nice deer and great pics.....

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Scott can't smile. 2 reasons.

Every met his dad? StriperJoe on the freshwater board. If he was your dad, you wouldn't smile either.

Second, Scott is 24. Has been dating the same girl since age 17. He hasn't scored yet. He is beginning to think she is a lesbian.

Any other reasons Scott?

Dayton

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
1,056 Posts
That deer looks alot like your picture icon under your " Big Cat" name....Nice buck for sure!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Man, lady luck is on your side! 2 years back-to-back wallhangers (that I have seen posted, anyway). Congrats!!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Got one of my own on Friday afternoon. Chasing behind a 4 pointer and a doe. Had to scream at him at the top of my lungs to get him to stop. 19 3/4 " wide.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts