Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Left the dock at 700, crew was Bowie, Dave (Spynet000) and D:bigfish:ave’s friend Chris (forgot board name). We dropped lines as soon as we hit 30 ft depth……ran full spread today…..2 dummy lines, 9 boat rods and 8 on planer boards. Had everything in by a bit after 800, first hit soon after was short and went back. At 855 the single white chute on the outside planer got crushed, Dave brought in a nice fat 39”….good start to the day.
At 907 a chartreuse tandem on a planer produced a 36” fish, while we were getting it in the boat the 150’ boat rod bent down hard. A nice 27” on Chart umbrella trimmed w pink Storms.
After that action it went quiet for a while with just a couple short throwbacks….and then it broke loose.
Between 1100 and 1115 we boated 4 fish, a fat football 20” on the same Stormbrella, a 26” on a pink Umbrella 75 back w 20 oz, a 40” monster on chartreuse tandem off the planer and a 22 on a white umbrella 100/16 oz.
A few minutes later a fat 25” came onboard and was released as we decided to look for that over/under limit……then the bite died again.
A couple more shorts C/R’d, had a nice boat ride for a couple hours and the ribbing started about throwing back the limit fish. Around 130 it broke loose again, planers popping, rods bouncing, drags clicking, dummy line stretching….all within minutes. We boxed a 26” for our limit and released the rest…..lines were still hitting as we brought them in.
Talked to some other TF’s on the radio, seemed most were doing well too.
Got back to the dock around 200 cleaned boat and fish up and called it a day.

A great day right out front…..

Went home to watch the end of the Ravens SPANKING the Eagles…

Did I say great day ?:bigfish:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Great Day:yes::clapping2::clapping2: Thanks again for the ride Steve:thumbup:

If anyone is having trouble catching in numbers and aren't trolling smaller 6'' baits, you should consider doing so:yes:

Dave

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I support TidalFish.
2,946 Posts
Good job Steve. I still don't know about that pink umbrella. That's just not right.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
--Steve --6 longs-41--46 --6 shorts -25-28-

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
What can I say.....I guess i just like things that are pink and wet :yes:
:hysterical::roflguy::hysterical: Too funny Steve...I always run a Pink umbrella in the spring! It always catches!!! It was a great day for you guys out there...we were out of Solomon's and had a great one too but I'll let Martin post the report..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts