Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 205 views on my skunk post yesterday and only 1 reply from a fellow club member this is all I'm gonna post.

Ya know a skunk thread is just as valuable as a catching post.

46"- 41.3lbs Eastern Shore

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,925 Posts
Is that the only fish you caught ?? Better luck next time :cool: , congrats on your :bigfish:

I know all the secrets after viewing the Max King video....... so anyone that doesn't know HWG, you can call me, I'll spill all the beans :D

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Now that's funny!

·
Premium Member
5,925 Posts
Yeah Brian just 1 had 2 other hits that didn't stay tight.
I can't decide on what is best, Octopus Circle or just an Octopus hook...... what are you using for hooks. I used Octopus Circles last year and seems like I had several baits pull out of the mouth. But I don't want to hurt any C&R fish with an Octopus hook.

Ummmm...... how about because you have 2 light weight spinning reels in the background and 99.9% of the big fish that are being caught at this time are on eels....... I'm sure that someone will prove me wrong that's it more like 98%. And your last skunk post was eeling at 18.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Nice feesh:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
J hooks for me...we rarely have gutt hooked fish maybe cause we set up on them fairly quick. This one through was hooked deep and thus the reason she went in the box.

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
That's the way to get back in there. I got a skunk yesterday too and the day before. I barely avoided a 3rd skunk by going out at night. The biggest problem during the day lately is the birds are absolutely no help so no idea where set lines.
that's because their LIAR BIRDS & should never be believed!!!:clapping2::yes::thumbup:

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Keith is it ? or Kevin.... Me thinks its Keith......I think you rock man ! And you know really why ? (I'll tell ya) ......anyway.....that is a great fish there man, sorry you only got the 1 tho....sweet man ~ awesome fish......Can I go fishing with you since we are both in the IHJWC club ? I am kinda dorky & fat but I am funny (kinda).....I am sick of Billy & Dennis.
I make a good
tho~

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you can tell good lies, bs and enjoy and brew or two you are welcome Jamie and yes you got it right it is Keith. Your boy JW lost his mind in that thread didn't he?

Thanks Mike and Billy...that's what you wait for and what makes you do it again.

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Big Fish-Yeah!!!

Keith,

Looks like your determination paid off! Congrats!! :bigfish::bigfish::bigfish:

Kevin
Weekend Mistress

PS Glad to see that Jamie doesn't call you mister! :D

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Keith is it ? or Kevin.... Me thinks its Keith......I think you rock man ! And you know really why ? (I'll tell ya) ......anyway.....that is a great fish there man, sorry you only got the 1 tho....sweet man ~ awesome fish......Can I go fishing with you since we are both in the IHJWC club ? I am kinda dorky & fat but I am funny (kinda).....I am sick of Billy & Dennis.
I make a good
tho~

:hysterical::hysterical:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Here we go again!

Another spawner harvested.

:thumbup:
Give it a rest my god it's a legal fish. And taste good to!

:popcorn::popcorn:

Congrats again on a nice fish!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts